C-Class W202 Forum

Объявление

Уважаемые пользователи форума, если у Вас проблемы с регистрацией или входом на форум используйте в качестве браузера Opera

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » C-Class W202 Forum » Автомобили » MMOexp WoW Classic SoD Gold:It's scheduled every week

MMOexp WoW Classic SoD Gold:It's scheduled every week

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

I do not believe they'd declare the time, just the fact that we knew that there would be a maintenance scheduled to WoW Classic SoD Gold be somewhere between 3am starting at 3am. and should finish by 11am. So anywhere in that eight hour time frame it was expected to have started, and nobody knew the launch time.

Oh, my God this is an incredibly. Sir. No, for me, they stated that time, and I was working at the time. It was a sad time. They did say the time and date it came out. It was true, they did.

Do you have an exact date? I think it was like an hour range, like one hour of delay , or something similar. But it was manageable. You everybody know when he was coming out? That's exactly what I'm referring to.

As I felt that everyone was confused. Nobody knows anything.

The reason is that maintenance hours is like I think it is, I can't recall. I think it is east coast. 11-12 noon. It seems like that's the maintenance period that they have to. I'm not certain about that. You should double check with me on that.

It's scheduled every week, at a minimum at the MME Blizzard has done the dirty work and bliss is really the dirty man. This is so pathetic. We couldn't even prepare essentially the moment he woke, you will just check is it still up? Or is it not up and then you be patient. And it was up for a long time. Therefore, I missed it as did a lot of other gamers who would like it to be a launch.

Well, like, I wait, I came in like 3 hours following the announcement. It was like 40 minutes of waiting or something like that. When I finally got there I was at the level one portion of the entire objective was empty.

So the show was jam-packed to the max as it was a truly amazing experience in a pack. You should check it out, hadn't seen this for a long time.

What date and time did you have when it went live? I believe it was launched around approximately 5pm. When I first came online, it was around 8pm, my time. So like three hours, the same as that, more or less.

It's Paulie. You get the release in the peak moment, which is the perfect time. And we get it at 3am. It's so ridiculous. As if you put yourself in Buy WoW SoD Gold the shoes of a lessor. They obviously want every streamer TV show to be included, creating a huge deal to gain publicity.

спасибо

спасибо

Вы здесь » C-Class W202 Forum » Автомобили » MMOexp WoW Classic SoD Gold:It's scheduled every week