"I believe that Madden NFL 24 is an enormous platform. I've been on the platform I played on when I was playing in the past, where I would go out and assist MUT 24 Coins. I'm out today and don't have the Madden NFL 24 platform, however, I'm out there and helping others out. If I don't play another down Why not try to see whether I can use their platform to get out and to make an impact."

Rice was a three-time winner of the Pro Bowl in his six Madden NFL 24 seasons and recorded 6.180 rushing yards in his career and 37 touchdowns. The season he played in was his most disappointing, as Rice racked up just 3.1 yards for each carry, and just 660 yards in the entire season.

The Philadelphia Eagles are parting ways with quarterback Tim Tebow after signing the former Heisman Trophy winner in April according the ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Tebow was signed by the Eagles after two years away from the game, but he did not make the final roster following a contest with the others on the team's quarterback lineup. The spots were given to Sam Bradford and Mark Sanchez who each earned spots on the roster of 53 players, as Matt Barkley was traded to the Arizona Cardinals on Friday.

The decision to trade Barkley seemed to have secured the position of Tebow as the third-string quarterback for the team, however as per Howard Eskin of 94WIP Radio in Philadelphia, Chip Kelly is seeking help from a different source at quarterback.

The first-round selection in the 2009 Madden NFL 24 Draft, Tebow played in 14 games over 2 seasons for the Denver Broncos in addition to two postseason appearances. Tebow posted an 8-6 record as an active player in Denver with nine interceptions and 17 touchdowns even though he completed just 47.3 per cent of the passes he completed for the team.

The 27-year-old hasn't played any game as a quarterback since however, after he had been traded to the New York Jets in 2012 and then signed by the New England Patriots in 2013.

It was interesting to note that Tebow beat Barkley during the preseason to be selected for a roster spot. In the final game of preseason, Tebow and Barkley split reps, and it was Tebow who was more successful in his workouts. Barkley competed 4 of 9 passes for 45 yards , with an interception. Tebow was able to complete 11 out of 17 throws to buy MUT 24 Coins gain 289 yards, with two touchdowns as well as an interception. 32 yards of rushing.